DnD is all about doing the things that you can’t do, that involves adventuring through the mountains, fighting bugbears, or making pacts with the otherworldly beings.
Warlocks are one of the most versatile classes, and they are perfect for players who want to boost their combat skills with magic as a spellcaster. You can refer DNDMag to learn all the spells and magic tricks of warlock quickly.
Here in this guide, we will show you how to become a master in DND by using warlock.
Become master using Warlock
Warlocks have a separate list of spell casts, but their classes are not as limited as other wizards or sorcerers. The warlock has simple weapons and light armor, depending on how you build your warlock. You can also make a versatile character that excels in both combat and casting.
Most of the player’s question was, What is the best pact for the Warlock in 5e? This build and the morality of your character depends on your patron. There are different kinds of patrons over there, so let’s get over it.
- Undying: Undying patrons are mortal beings, and they conquered death. They’ll give you a number of life-related spells, which makes you a great healer and ally to your team.
- Celestial: They are not god, but they have a powerful bound to the upper planes and gives you the power and purpose. Along with gaining the power of healing and life spell, you are more blessed with the ability to channel radiant energy.
- Fiend: You have made a significant pact with the devil, demon lord, and the other hellish spirit. It gives you a number of flame-based spells when you deal with any one of these patrons.
- Archfey: They are a strange bunch and make deals with humans by giving them the ability to cast illusions and interact with nature. It helps your group and you to boost in the battles by using this illusion.
- Hexblade: The hexblade is actually a sentient weapon that serves you a conduit for a shadowy, unknown figure.
- Great Old One: Fan of Lovecraft or spooky aesthetics? This is an utterly foreign, completely omniscient being. Most of the lucky players have tapped into the fraction of their incomprehensible knowledge.
Now that we have gone over the character partons of warlocks. If you need any help or you’d like to share your DND experience, let us know in the comment section below.